Browning 650 Down Jacket
THE STAPLE FOR EVERY HUNTER – 650 DOWN
Down is the ultimate natural insulator. It is light, compact and extremely
warm. For these reasons you should have down as a staple in your gear
collection, and you need look no further than Browning. Our 650 Down Jackets and Vests make ideal layering garments in frigid conditions and are excellent as a stand alone piece. Their stylish look also makes them suitable to wear around the ranch or back in town when the temperatures drop.
650 FILL POWER QUALITY EXPLAINED
The quality of down is measured by it’s ability to fill space. One ounce of 650 Fill Power down will fill 650 cubic centimeters of space. In addition to using high quality down, our jackets are made using the best quality of material and construction.
Browning Down jackets use soft and supple fabrics that are tightly constructed to keep down on the inside of the jacket. Cheap knock-offs use coatings to contain the down fill; once these coating wear off, the down will migrate through the jacket material.
- Downproof microfiber shell
- 650 fill-power Goose Down insulation
- Taffeta lining
- Full-length front zipper closure
- Stand-up, zip-through collar
- Drawcord adjustable bottom
- Elasticized cuffs with hook and loop closure
- Two lower slash pockets and single inside pocket with zippered closure
- Stuffs into included bag
- X-Change System compatible