Danner Men’s Mountain 600 4.5″
The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight.
- Durable, waterproof suede upper and a perforated, moisture-wicking collar make for an easier break-in period
- All-new Vibram SPE midsole enhances rebound, comfort, and support under your foot. Created with a unique co-polymer blend of natural and synthetic rubber paired with EVA
- Waterproof Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from the foot for greater comfort
- Cushioning polyurethane OrthoLite footbed is removable and provides comfort and underfoot support
- DPDX last is designed with a low profile and is versatile enough for everyday wear, whether on the trail or urban exploring
- TPU heel frame provides lightweight support and stability
- Vibram Fuga outsole features self-adapting lugs and MegaGrip compound for superior grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Nylon shank
- 4.5” height
In 1932 Charles Danner opened his bootmaking business risking his future on a stubborn belief that, regardless of the economy, superior craftsmanship mattered. While much has changed since the first Danner boot was made, their dedication to crafting a superior product has not. Hold a Danner boot in your hand and you’ll notice the hand crafted precision. Try it on and you’ll feel the difference. Test it against the elements and you’ll appreciate the value of a product that is built to last.