LaCrosse 1000 Gram Thinsulate Ultra Mallard II Waders keep you warm and dry in any hunting situation!
Naturally-insulated neoprene meets an outer layer of LaCrosse’s abrasion-resistant Brush Tuff® material. This brings an added measure of in-the-field toughness to neoprene’s stretchy, personalized fit! Add to that the 1,000 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation in the boots, and these Waders provide the performance needed in all cold-water environments.
- 3.5mm stretch insulating neoprene construction
- 1,000 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation boot for warmth
- Swamp-Lite outsole provides superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain
- 100% WATERPROOF protection
- Brush Tuff bi-directional material is abrasion resistant
- Polyurethane protective coating on knees and seat
- Removable EVA insole provides comfort
- Buckled straps create a belt when folded down
- Front top loading pocket, call holder and hand warmer pocket.
- Item # 700312
About LaCrosse The Company
LaCrosse stands for the highest quality rugged footwear you can find, built so people who work and play outdoors can do it without worrying about their feet. It’s a reputation we’re proud of because we earned it the hard way, by holding ourselves accountable for the performance of each and every boot we make. After 100 years we’re still protecting feet in adverse conditions–building tough, hard-working boots for people who need to get out earlier, go deeper and stay longer than the rest. Because if you can’t stay out all day, you might as well stay inside.