The brushes produced by OTIS will give you many times the life of most brushes. This is due to the superior construction and engineered features incorporated into the brush, such as a precision thread with no weak undercut. These brushes have a Tufcor proprietary core wire that is corrosive resistant, has a tighter twist for better bristle retention, and can be used with all firearm cleaning chemicals. Otis premium bore brushes also have twice the fill as other brushes, the stem is cold welded to the core, and the brushes are filled to the end. Each brush features the size stamped on the stem and color-coded core wire to easily identify the brush size; this means that you will never clean your gun with the wrong brush.
Brush: 16 Gauge
Cleans: 16 Gauge
Thread size: 8-32
Brush length: 2″
Otis Technology manufactures the most advanced gun cleaning systems and accessories in the world. The company strives to introduce the newest and most advanced technologies to the gun cleaning market.All of their products and components are manufactured and assembled in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Lyons Falls and Phoenix, New York. All products are MADE IN THE USA!
- 1985 – Otis Technology established
- 1997 – Relocated to Laura Street property
- 2005, August – State-of-the-art manufacturing facility completed
- 2008, October – New warehouse completed
- 2009, June – Purchased additional acreage for parking
- 2010 – R&D Center for Excellence opened in Phoenix, NY