Flextone Eastern Predator Combo
In the eastern United States where cottontails and mice populations are plentiful, you’re likely to find other animal populations soaring. But you can do something about the predator problem. The Eastern Predator combo gives you two versatile calls to draw in a variety of predator species from near and far. Both calls features a flexible rubber body that allows you to adjust tone, volume and inflection for shockingly realistic sounds.
Look to the Dying Rabbit to catch predators’ interest at long range. At full blast, these distress calls can cover hundreds of yards and are successful even on the wariest of predators.
The Dying Mouse is ideal for close-range calls. Once the Dying Rabbit has done its job and you’ve got a predator moving in at about 150 yards, switch to the cries of a distressed mouse to lead him straight to you.
- Predator two-pack includes Dying Rabbit and Dying Mouse
- Make first contact over long distances or coax at close range
- Rubber body on both calls creates more realistic sounds
- Attract coyotes, foxes, bobcats and other predators
- Dying Mouse predator call
- Dying Rabbit predator call