Browning Command Ops 14 MP Trail Camera
The Command Ops series of cameras deliver big performance in a small package. The crisp 14MP picture resolution ensures the very best quality pictures of your game, day or night. With fast 0.67 second trigger speeds, you are sure to capture anything that steps out in front of your camera. The Command Ops series also features 720p HD video with sound, to capture the best video of game on your property.
Size:5” x 4” x 2.5”
- HD videos with sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length)
- Infrared LED illumination at night
- 60 ft. flash range
- 55 ft. detection range
- Compact case size 5” x 4” x 2.5”
- Timelapse Plus camera mode
- Lightning fast 0.67 second trigger time
- Long battery life from 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Up to 8 multi Shot images
- Up to 4 Rapid Fire images
- 12 volt external power jack
- TV out and USB port
- Support up to 32GB SD card (not included)
- ¼”-20 tripod socket
- Picture info bar displays: time, date, temperature, moon phase, camera ID
- Programmable picture delay (5 sec. – 60 min.)
- Includes Browning Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software
- SD card management feature
History and tradition. There is history attached to every Browning product. Even the newest most innovative products. That’s because when you take a close look at their guns and gear you can see the commitment to innovation started by John Moses Browning himself, over 125 years ago. But not every product is the latest “innovation.” Some are tried and true. Yet they exhibit the company’s commitment to excellence embodied in their slogan The Best There Is.
Their line of products continues to grow, covering nearly every product requirement of the avid hunter, shooter and outdoors person.
Since 1897, the year when the first Browning gun was made, millions, even tens of millions, of shotguns and rifles for hunting or target shooting have been created and manufactured by this company.
The inventor of the semi-automatic shotgun, Over-and-Under shotgun and, semi-automatic rifle, and most recently, an Over-and-Under gun with the lowest action frame and fastest firing system on the market.
This has left its mark on the history of gun-making with a wide array of models, all different, but with one thing in common – their reliability and their unparalleled levels of performance. Every day, throughout the world, Browning guns, old or new, smooth-bore or rifled, perform on the range or for hunting, providing great pleasure for their owners.
Target shooters, hunters, and collectors can find in these fascinating items a pleasure that is renewed endlessly. Among makes of weapons, just as with makes of watches or cars, there are some whose history is part of the reputation of the entire industry.