SportDog Wetland Hunter 1825
The Wetland Hunter is designed for the waterfowl hunting environment with close working dogs. The very small size of the transmitter and receiver makes it perfect for situations where your space is at a premium and/or are hunting with smaller dogs. The transmitter and collar receiver are guaranteed waterproof and submersible, and they look outstanding – without standing out – because they are finished in Realtree Max-5 Camo, a waterfowling favorite.The Wetland Hunter 1825 helps you build a customized remote training system to guarantee the best performance from your dog. This electronic remote training collar features a 1 mile range and up to 8 stimulation levels plus vibration and tone options. Control up to 6 dogs by adding SportDOG Brand Add-A-Dog collars. The fully customizable SD-1825CAMO system gives you the flexibility to program 2 or more transmitters to control the same Collar Receiver.
- 1 mile range
- DryTek waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Expandable up to 6 dogs with additional collars
- 8 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium/high modes
- Tone and vibration options
- Rechargeable batteries with 2-hour quick charge