Whitetail Institute Imperial No-Plow (Annual) 5 lb. #NP5
Sometimes, the best spots for food plots can be the toughest places to maneuver heavy equipment. If you can get there by 4-wheeler or foot and the area gets 3 to 4 hours of sunlight a day, Imperial No-Plow can give you a hardy, fast-growing crop of highly nutritious and attractive forage. No-Plow is a high-protein annual that can provide up to 9 months of attraction and nutrition for optimal deer growth and antler development — and preparation can be done with as little as hand tools.
- Includes specially selected cereal grains, annual clovers, brassica, radish and lettuce
- Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas hard to access with farming equipment (logging roads, remote clearings, etc.)
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Establishes quickly and grows rapidly
- Tolerates as little as only 3-4 hours of broken or filtered sunlight a day
About Whitetail Institute
Whitetail Institute’s extensive research and development network includes deer hunters, research universities, farmers and seed producers around the world allowing them to discover new and better forages. The company’s research, development and testing is conducted at their headquarters in Alabama and within their system of Certified Research Stations and field testers across North America.
Years of research and development go into producing Whitetail Institute’s forage products.
The results are field-proven and can help you enjoy the best deer hunting ever.
Whitetail Institute’s genetically developed seeds must pass a grueling multi-year research program before they ever put their name on it.* That’s why millions of acres of Whitetail Institute seeds have been planted and professionals trust Whitetail Institute’s proprietary formulations above all others.