Fieldline Kodiak Day Pack
- 2 liter hydration reservoir compatible (Reservoir not included)
- Removable binocular straps can be worn with pack or separately
- Full organizer with three internal pockets, key fob and ID window
- Reinforced padded top handle
- Large main compartment
- Two soft-lined accessory pockets
- Two sport mesh water bottle pockets
- Stowable rifle carrier
- Soft-lined sunglasses pocket
- MOLLE equipped
- Lashing points
- Side compression straps to secure gear
- Two expandable accessory pockets
- Padded waist belt with lightweight quick release buckle
- Perforated padded foam back and shoulder straps for ventilation
Before 1973, the Fieldline founders were busy retailing outdoor sporting goods in their Los Angeles based department store, “The Famous Department Store”. This retail establishment was legendary for the wide array of merchandise and was the primary source for outdoor gear in Southern California during that time.
The experience of buying and selling outdoor gear eventually led the Fieldline family to designing and manufacturing their own rugged hunting gear & accessories. They attributed both their quick sales and brand acceptance to their personal knowledge and love of the outdoors, but more importantly to their customer feedback.
Today, the company is a worldwide hunting gear manufacturer and distributor and although they no longer have their department stores, they still continue in their longtime retail commitment to customer satisfaction. This commitment is backed by an unrivaled Lifetime Guarantee and a desire to create the most innovative, quality designs at an unbeatable price for rugged hunting enthusiasts everywhere.