Fieldline Treeline Day Pack
Dimensions: 18.5 in x 12.6 in x 7.5 in / 47 cm x 32 cm x 19 cm
- Roomy secondary compartment with organizer
- Ultra quiet zipper pulls
- Multiple Gear-Lock attachment points
- Yoked shoulder strap system with adjustable sternum slider
- Side compression straps to balance packed gear
- Deluxe padded back
- 1 inch waist belt for added support
- Extra large main compartment with ¾ zipper opening
- 2-liter hydration reservoir attachment (hydration reservoir not included)
- Front pocket with zipper closure
- Left and right elastic mesh pouches perfect for storing water bottles
Before 1973, the Fieldline founders were busy retailing outdoor sporting goods in their Los Angeles based department store, “The Famous Department Store”. This retail establishment was legendary for the wide array of merchandise and was the primary source for outdoor gear in Southern California during that time.
The experience of buying and selling outdoor gear eventually led the Fieldline family to designing and manufacturing their own rugged hunting gear & accessories. They attributed both their quick sales and brand acceptance to their personal knowledge and love of the outdoors, but more importantly to their customer feedback.
Today, the company is a worldwide hunting gear manufacturer and distributor and although they no longer have their department stores, they still continue in their longtime retail commitment to customer satisfaction. This commitment is backed by an unrivaled Lifetime Guarantee and a desire to create the most innovative, quality designs at an unbeatable price for rugged hunting enthusiasts everywhere.