Drake Side-Opening Floating Gun Case
This unique floating shotgun case features a zipperless side flap which allows you to completely open the case for cleaning and drying. The exterior fabric is our rugged HD2 material, and the interior is lined with nylon to resist water absorption and speed cleaning and drying. It also features an outer accessory pocket for choke tubes. This gun case has a built-in top carry handle and a fully adjustable padded shoulder strap. Accommodates shotguns up to 52″ overall length.
- Floats to protect your valuable investment in case of accidental drops in the water
- Zipperless side opening flap
- Can be completely opened down the lenght of the case for drying and cleaning
- End closure for easy access to your shotgun – secures with velcro and brass snap
- Side storage pocket for choke tube wrench and extra choke tube
- Top carry handle
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Rugged HD2 material
- Closed-cell foam floats the case and protects your gun during travel
- Nylon webbing shoulder strap with plastic slide adjusters
About Drake Waterfowl
In late 2002 Drake set out to create the best waterfowl hunting clothes on the market. They knew immediately that a standard warm coat wouldn’t be near enough to impress the hard-core hunters that spend day after day in the field. They needed something to meet every condition a hunter can face… they needed a “SYSTEM”. This was the beginning of Drake Waterfowl Systems.
With hunting season ranging anywhere from 60 degrees to minus 10 degrees, it is all too easy to over-dress or under-dress. Over-dressing not only leads to over-heating, it also hinders mobility, which can become very aggravating when trying to make an overhead shot or simply walking to the blind. Under-dressing can be even more punishing. If any hunter has ever made an early morning boat ride in freezing temps without a windproof coat, they know exactly what miserable is. With all the different changes in the weather, there is another factor all other companies seem to overlook and that is YOU. Are you an inactive, active, or hyperactive hunter? Some people are “hot-natured” while some are “cold-natured”.
To answer all these questions and solve the obvious problems, Drake Waterfowl came up with a “SYSTEM”. Separated into three main categories, there is EST (Early Season Technology), MST (Mid Season Technology) and LST (Late Season Technology).