Browning Dirty Bird Wader Pants feature a fully constructed waist with a partial elastic waistband. – See more at: https://www.browning.com
- 2-layer wind- and water-resistant fabric
- Single layer fabric below the knee to eliminate bulk in the wader
- Hook and loop adjustable tabs on the cuffs tighten around the ankle for sliding into waders
- Smooth shell fabric allows waders to slide on/off easy and adds range of motion while wearing with waders
- One rear security pocket and two front pockets
- Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
Since 1897, the year when the first Browning gun was made, millions, even tens of millions, of shotguns and rifles for hunting or target shooting have been created and manufactured by Browning.
The inventor of the semi-automatic shotgun, Over-and-Under shotgun and, semi-automatic rifle, and most recently, an Over-and-Under gun with the lowest action frame and fastest firing system on the market.
This has left its mark on the history of gun-making with a wide array of models, all different, but with one thing in common – their reliability and their unparalleled levels of performance. Every day, throughout the world, Browning guns, old or new, smooth-bore or rifled, perform on the range or for hunting, providing great pleasure for their owners.
Target shooters, hunters, and collectors can find in these fascinating items a pleasure that is renewed endlessly. Among makes of weapons, just as with makes of watches or cars, there are some whose history is part of the reputation of the entire industry. Browning, for example.