In Texas and Mexico, the eight-inch lizard is a can’t miss option for the bass of a lifetime, but that doesn’t mean you should sleep on it when you fish anywhere else. This bulked-up package moves water, attracts fish from a distance, and aggravates the biggest bass around into biting.
- Size = 8 inches
- Slender bodied lizard with free-moving legs and curly tail
- The standard setter any place big bass live, flipped to laydowns and grass, or Carolina rigged across a textbook point.
About Zoom Bait Company
Zoom Bait Company, a Georgia-based soft plastics manufacturer, has been in business for 33 years, manufacturing and producing some of the best soft plastics on the market. Zoom Bait Company is one of the most popular and discount priced soft plastic, fishing lure on the market. More trophy bass have been caught using Zoom plastic worms than any other manufacturer. The company has an outstanding array of products in their bass fishing arsenal. The top favorite Zoom baits are Super Fluke, Finesse Worm, Trick Worms, and Brush Hogs in assorted colors. Regardless of which product is your favorite, along with your bass fishing technique, choosing the right fishing lure color makes all the difference when it comes to achieving a screaming reel.
The Company’s product line includes:
- 4″ Mini Lizard, 5″ Lizard, 6″ Lizard, 8″ Lizard
- Tiny Brush Hog, Baby Brush Hog, Brush Hog, Super Hog
- Z-Nail, Trick Worm, Magnum Trick Worm
- Tiny Fluke, Fluke, Super Fluke Jr., Super Fluke, Magnum Super Fluke, Fluke Tail, Goby, Swimmin Super Fluke, Swim Super Fluke Jr., Zoom Horny Toad, Tiny Salty
- Chunk, Small Salty Chunk, Big Salty Chunk, Salty Pro Chunk, Swimmin Chunk, Ultra-Vibe Chunk, Super Chunk Jr., Super Chunk
- Little Critter Craw, Big Critter Craw, Critter Craw, UV Speed Craw, Super Speed Craw
- Creepy Crawler Twin Tail, Fat Albert Twin Tail, Split Tail Trailer
- Fat Albert Grub, 4″ Tab Tail Grub
- 3-3/4″ Super Tube, 4-1/4″ Super Tube
- Double Ringer, Fish Doctor, Centipede, 4″ Meathead, Finesse Worm, Shakey Head, Shakey Tail, Swamp Crawler, Magnum Finesse Worm, Magnum Shakey Head
- Curly Tail, U-Tail (U-Tale), Mag II Worm, G-Tail Ringer, 4″ Dead Ringer, 6″ Dead Ringer, 8″ Dead Ringer, G-Tail Worm, Ol’ Monster, Magnum Ol’ Monster, Paddle Tail Worms, Original Speed Worms, UV Speed Worm, Mag UV Speed Worm