Lacrosse Men’s Uplander #273122
LaCrosse Uplander is designed with a traditional full-grain oiled leather upper, winter pac boot is perfect for late season bird hunting. 100% waterproof, the 10″ Uplander features a slip-resistant rope-cleated outsole for more surface area and traction in snow and ice. A removable Air Cushion™ footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Rubber bottom provides 100% waterproof protection
- Distressed, oiled full-grain leather upper for classic styling and waterproof protection
- Rope-cleated, non-slip outsole provides traction on snow and ice
- Removable Air Cushion footbed for comfort
- 10″ of support.
- 3.7 lbs per pair
- Style 273122
Tried and true in the cold and wet.
No beans about it, these boots were made for cold, wet conditions. With it’s full lace-up design, we originally built this boot for late season bird hunting. Since then, it’s been adopted as the go-to winter boot. The full-grain leather upper and natural, hand-laid rubber bottom are waterproof and durable to last season after season. Extended sizes available for women.
LaCrosse Quad Comfort (QC)
Quad Comfort (QC) is a layered platform system that provides the best in comfort, stability and durability. This proven system combines the cushioning comfort of a dual density EVA footbed, an additional shock absorbent EVA foam layer, a durable dual density polyurethane midole (which features foam fillled cut out zones at key pressure ponts to disperse hard blows) and a built in shank in the arch of the foot for stability, all of which are supported by a lightweight yet rugged outsole.
Quad comfort has been built into many of our work and hunting boots. Look for the ancronym QC in the style name or Quad Comfort or Quad Impact in the description.
Key points: Extreme comfort and durability.
- Durable dual density polyurethane midsole
- Pressure point foam cushioning layer
- Stabilizing built in nylon shank
- Shock absorbent EVA foam layer
- Cushioning dual density EVA footbed