Muck Woody Max Cold-Conditions Hunting Boot #WDM-MOCT
The Woody Max is a hunter’s Must Have boot. An aggressive lightweight outsole paired with fleece lining, this boot is ready to handle whatever you’re hunting.
- Fleece lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed (internal)
- MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
About The Muck Boot Company
The Original Muck Boot Company story began in 1999 with the sole purpose of building the most comfortable, high performance footwear on the market. The need for a more comfortable boot for use in messy and tough conditions led to the design of The Original Muck Boot Company branded footwear.
Every boot in the line is expected to deliver the same 100% waterproof quality and comfort that inspired the original footwear. In just a few years, the line has grown to over 60 styles of rubber and leather footwear, all designed to tackle tough conditions in work, agriculture, lawn and garden, outdoor sporting, equine, urban commuter and pet care markets.
Today, the Muck Boot brand defines a standard of comfort and quality that goes beyond the expectations of customers around the country. Quickly establishing a strong and loyal customer base, the brand has become one of the fastest growing lines in the waterproof footwear market. All Muck Boot products are 100% waterproof.