With any luck, you’ll never need the protection afforded by the Venom’s ultra flexible Snake Guard protection system. But if you ever happen to stumble into a nest of rattlesnakes, you’ll be glad it’s there. This lightweight, agile boot offers uncompromising protection. In addition, it laces up from the toe to provide incredible support and maneuverability.
- 360º Snake Guard gives you the ultimate in flexible and maneuverable snake bite protection
- Dry-Core™ is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Dry-Core block water from entering the boot, it also transfers it away from your foot.
- Scent Suppressing® material weaves in antimicrobial fibers in the liner of the boot to fight odor forming bacteria allowing a complete scent free solution
- EVA midsole and PU footbed give added cushioning and all-day comfort
- Reinforced abrasion resistant toe cap
- Realtree APG™ is lighter, more open, more neutral-toned, and features more contrast than the competition. It’s like Realtree AP™, but with olive green accents added
- Side-zip for easy on/off
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Low Country outsole increases traction with improved surface contact underfoot on varied surfaces while it quickly sheds debris and mud
- Steel shank
- 18″ of protection
- 5.0 lbs per pair
- Style 425615
LaCrosse Boot Company
“Do one thing and do it right. For over a century, that’s what we’ve been doing — making the best rubber boots. Period. Boots that won’t let you down. Boots that know a thing or two about toughness, durability, and comfort. Whether for hunting, working, or tending the land upon which they tread, our boots give you the freedom to focus on what matters most to you. Because that’s what matters most to us.”
Quad Comfort (QC) is a layered platform system that provides the best in comfort, stability and durability. This proven system combines the cushioning comfort of a dual density EVA footbed, an additional shock absorbent EVA foam layer, a durable dual density polyurethane midole (which features foam fillled cut out zones at key pressure ponts to disperse hard blows) and a built in shank in the arch of the foot for stability, all of which are supported by a lightweight yet rugged outsole.
Quad comfort has been built into many of our work and hunting boots. Look for the ancronym QC in the style name or Quad Comfort or Quad Impact in the description.