Sorel Women’s Slimpack II Lace Boot
Warm and rugged, that’s the beauty of this fully seam-sealed and waterproof boot featuring a full-grain leather upper, a leather-wrapped heel, 100g insulation, vulcanized rubber and a super-cozy microfleece lining.
- UPPER: Waterproof full-grain leather upper with collar. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Microfleece lining.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Molded EVA footbed with arch support, microfleece topcover.
- MIDSOLE: Vulcanized rubber.
- OUTSOLE: Insulated waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole and leather wrapped heel.
- Vulcanized rubber compound is improved for wet traction.
- Shaft Height: 6 1/4 in.
- Heel Height: 1 1/2 in.
Founded in 1962 in Canada, SOREL brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it is inspiring a new generation of doers, builders, and creators. And though they make more than just boots, there’s a boot in everything SOREL makes. They combine felt, wool, premium leather, and flawless construction with people who aren’t afraid to get their boots dirty.
The company is also a partner with Girls Inc. to help provide more that 140,000 girls across the U.S. and Canada with life-changing experiences and solutions to the unique challenges girls face.