Cuddeback Cuddelink IR Trail Camera #C21-002
CuddeLink revolutionized cellular LTE trail cameras by significantly reducing the cost of LTE service. With traditional LTE trail cameras every camera requires a data plan such that multiple cameras can lead to excessive cost. With CuddeLink you can have up to 24 cameras on 1 cell plan.
CuddeLink creates a private wireless network that CuddeLink cameras use to deliver their image to CuddeLink Cell Home. Then Cell Home sends the images to you. With CuddeLink you can start with 1 or 2 cameras and add additional cameras and the LTE data cost does not increase, which is why we say, “up to 24 cameras, 1 cell plan, $10 a month.”
CuddeLink cameras are the camera part of the CuddeLink system, taking images and sending them to the CuddeLink Cell Home. Up to 23 CuddeLink cameras can send images to 1 CuddeLink Cell Home.
- 1/4 second trigger speed day and night
- Camera delay from 5 seconds to 1 hour and patented Auto Camera Delay
- Patented Prime Time time lapse mode
- 4D batteries for extended battery life
- SD cards up to 256 GB
- Image imprinted with Camera ID, Moon Phase, Date/Time
SD card and batteries not included.