Hunter Safety System TreeStalker II
- Smart Fabrics keep you cool and dry all season long
- Right Fit zones are designed to keep vest snug and eliminate unnecessary bulk
- Tether is 1.25” thin and absorbs more shock than before
- Patented HSS design eliminates dangerous dangling straps and weave-through buckles
- Designed to be comfortable when sitting or standing with no adjustments
- Easy to use, lightweight leg buckles for easy dressing in the field
- Realtree X-Tra Camouflage
- HSS TreeStalker II
- Lineman’s Climbing Strap
- Adjustable Tree Strap
- Suspension Relief/Deer Drag
- Instructional DVD
- Safe-Use Instructions
Small/Medium: 100-175 lbs. (Chest: 28″-42″)
Large/ X Large: 175-250 lbs. (Chest: 35″-56″)
2X/3X Large: 250-300 lbs. (Chest: 48″-60″)
About Hunter Safety System
Hunter Safety System, Inc. was born out of a love for hunting and a desire to keep all tree stand hunters safe. Even so, it took a near-death experience to provide the impetus for the creation of the Hunter Safety System harness.
In the fall of 2000, John and Jerry Wydner were hunting white-tail deer along with their nephew Jerrod Karr in Eufaula, AL, when John’s tree stand collapsed beneath him. Because he wasn’t wearing the harness that was provided with his tree stand, he was headed straight to the ground. However, by the grace of God, he was able to catch hold of the top of the climber and shimmy down the tree. By the time he reached the ground, his clothing was torn, and he was bleeding and shaken. He immediately called for help. As soon as Jerry arrived, his first question was why John wasn’t wearing his harness to which John replied, “Were you wearing yours?”
That’s when they realized the problem all hunters had with the available harnesses was that they were a tangled mass of webbing that most hunters were not inclined to deal with when trying to reach their favorite hunting spots before daylight. That evening produced a think tank of ideas from the hunters on how to develop a harness that would be fast and simple to put on when time was of the essence.
Hunter Safety System, Inc. is now in its 14th year (2015), and John and Jerry are very humbled by the multitude of testimonials they have received from hunters who have been saved by the Hunter Safety System harness.