Lorpen Hunting COOLMAX 2-Pack
The Hunting COOLMAX 2 Pack was designed for late spring and summer activities. Made with COOLMAX fibres work to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. Knit with medium cushioning for added support and protection. Three seasons hunt sock that keeps the foot comfortable and dry in all types of hunting boots.
- COOLMAX fibres wick moisture away from the foot
- 10% Ea. LYCRA all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. These socks will stay up in your boots all day long.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toe
- Medium cushioning for added support and comfort
- Mesh instep prevents heat and excessive sweating
- Reinforced multi-density protects against friction and therefore longer durability
- 2 Pairs for added value
Lorpen began as a small manufacturer of technical socks in the Basque region of Spain in the early 1980’s. Their founders were looking to make innovative and functional socks for walking and hiking enthusiasts. Lorpen is now a company with manufacturing facilities located on two continents and their socks are sold in more than 60 countries worldwide.